Frequently Asked Questions
About Permanent Cosmetics
PERMANENT MAKEUP is also known as Intradermal Pigmentation, Micropigmentation, or Cosmetic Tattooing. It is a method of applying micro insertions of natural pigments into the dermal layer of the skin. This state of the art technique is medically proven and designed to be safe.
It is used for a variety of cosmetic enhancements such as PERMANENT EYEBROWS, EYELINER, LIP LINER/COLOR and BEAUTY MARKS.
Other permanent cosmetic procedures include color correction of previously done permanent makeup, areola restoration, scar camouflage and more.
Who Benefits from Permanent Cosmetics?
* Men & Women who wish to look their best at all times.
* Busy people with little time to apply makeup.
* Men and women who seek correction of asymmetrical facial/body
* Anyone with allergies to conventional makeup.
* Those suffering from alopecia(hair loss), vitiligo(loss of skin pigment),and trichotillomania (pulling of hair).
* Anyone who desires freedom from daily makeup application
* People with flaws on their skin.
* Anyone experiencing physical/visual difficulty applying makeup.
* Anyone with oily skin and those active in sports who tend to shed
* Entertainers, actresses, actors, models.
* Anyone wanting to camouflage any hypopigmented scars (white scars)
and/or reconstruct Areolas after breast enhancment surgery and/or after
- Consultations are required prior to any permanent makeup procedure.
- Topical Anesthetics are used to minimize discomfort.
- There are many colors you may choose from for your selected permanent
- During your consultation, design and pigment placement will be
- There will be slight swelling and redness in the skin, which will subside
quickly. You may resume normal activities immediately after your
procedure. Complete healing takes one to six weeks while the
pigmentation matures and reaches its final color result.
Call for a COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATIONtoday!
SE HABLA ESPAÑOL