RejuvaPen isnan advanced skincare device designed with state-of-the-art technology developed for use by aesthetic skin care professionals. This Micro-Fractional Collagen Stimulation System has become the future of youthful and healthy looking skin. Compared to other treatments, it not only activates skin cell regeneration, it also allows for the absorption of active ingredients into the skin. Your skin becomes firmer, and regains elasticity, fine lines and wrinkles are visibly reduced, pores become finer, circulation is stimulated and the overall condition of the skin is improved.
The procedure is well tolerated. It takes a few minutes up to an hour to complete, depending on the area to be treated and the severity of the problem.
- A numbing cream (topical) is applied on the treatment area prior to the procedure.
- No lotions, makeup or other topical products are applied on the treatment area on the day of the procedure.
- The skin treatment is applied in a specific pattern using a skin needling device which creates micro-channels that stimulate skin cell regeneration.
- Depending on the skin condition, it may take 15-60 minutes to complete the procedure.
- A minimum of four-six weeks is recommended between two treatments as it takes that long for new natural collagen to form.
The number of needling procedures depends on the individual skin condition. 4-6 treatments may be needed for moderate acne scars. Scars from thermal burns and stretch marks (striae) may require up to 6 procedures.
In the case of wrinkles associated with aging skin, one or two refresher skin needling treatments are recommended every year.
An interval of 4-6 weeks should be allowed between procedures to get good results.
- Micro-needling is well tolerated by clients. Some redness and swelling may be seen after treatment, lasting for several days. Make sure to schedule when you have 3-5 days down time.
- Sun protection for several weeks is recommended.
- In the case of acne scars, after the skin needling procedure, the face should be cleaned with a gentle cleanser before bed. The next day, the face may be cleansed and recommended topical products may be applied along with makeup (preferably new).
- Rejuvenation of skin may be seen as soon as 2 weeks and as long as 6-8 months after the micro needling procedure.
- A consultation is required to determine if you are a candidate for this treatment and to obtain a price quote.
Contact Us to schedule a MicroNeedling Consultation
Other Skin Care Services Offered
Facials are customized to meet all of your skin care and
anti-aging needs. Deep pore cleansing facials help deep clean blocked
pores, exfoliate, balance oil glands, and reduce bacteria. These are
great for the treatment and maintenance of acne. Anti-aging facials will
exfoliate, hydrate, tone and brighten the complexion to reduce or eliminate
dull and lifeless skin. Anti-aging facials will balance, replenish,
reinvigorate and rejuvenate the skin. Microdermabrasion, light peels and
customized masks form part of the facials dependent on skin type and
condition. Marcela offers complimentary skin analysis with your
consultation and facials. Facials may be done once to twice a month for optimum
maintenance and treatment of the skin.
DIAMOND TIP MICRODERMABRASION
Marcela uses a crystal-less diamond
tip microdermabrasion system that gently removes the outermost layer of
skin to leave it smooth and vibrant. This procedure polishes the skin and
gently vacuums the dead skin away to reveal new skin cells and promote skin
renewal. It improves uneven texture, tone and diminishes pore size.
It is also commonly used to treat and/or diminish blackheads, whiteheads, fine
lines & wrinkles, sun damaged skin, acne prone skin, superficial age spots,
hyperpigmentation, oily skin, dry or patchy skin. It is a safe,
non-surgical skin resurfacing procedure. The benefits of
microdermabrasion include minimal to no discomfort, suited for all skin types,
no anesthesia required, no recovery time, minimal risk, and no hazardous
chemicals. Those who are in good health, possess good skin tone, and
desire realistic results, are excellent candidates for microdermabrasion.
Two to four sessions per month are recommended. Microdermabrasion can be
done in different areas of the body, but mostly used on face, neck, décolletage
and hands. The finishing touch is the application of a soothing
mask. It may also be combined with a facial and/or peel.
Ask Marcela about microdermabrasion and begin A New You!!!
Anyone who wants younger, healthier skin will benefit from
various chemical peels. Chemical peels will improve the tone, texture and
clarity of the skin. They will reduce the appearance of age spots,
freckles, and hyper-pigmentation, including melasma. They will stimulate
the production of collagen and elastin for firmer skin and to soften the
appearance of lines and wrinkles. Chemical Peels are also great for acne
prone skin conditions. Individuals may experience a slight stinging
sensation, which is controlled by use of a fan during application.
Minimal or no downtime is required. Healing time is also minimal.
Two to four treatments per month are recommended dependent on skin type and
peel used. Enjoy younger, more beautiful skin in about one week!!!
FACIAL HAIR REMOVAL
We do Hair Removal with one of the finest waxes, Cirepil Blue Hard Wax. It is meant to be used on all skin types, even sensitive skin types. We specialize in Eyebrow Shaping and removal of facial hair like the Upper Lip areas, Chin, Neck and Cheeks or Sides of the Face. Enjoy smooth, hair free facial skin!